HybridMistakeHybridMistake

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Shadowreign RPG Shadowreign RPG

I would love to try this out but...

My charcter just runs in a random direction and gets stuck. Any suggestions?

Level Up! Level Up!

Die in a fire.

I really enjoyed this. Maybe it's my nostalgic taste, or maybe I'm just bored, but it's good to see this style game re-emerge. Keep up the good work.

A Small Favor A Small Favor

Son of a...

Played through several times. Somehow I'm still missing one single favor.. frustrating. Good stuff though.

Gangster Bros. 1.1 Gangster Bros. 1.1

Cool..

I enjoyed it.
My only complaint is that for some reason Thing-Thing never lags, but this does even with significantly less streamlines art. Maybe add a quality option?

Calendar Girls 2009 Calendar Girls 2009

Like bad acid.

Nice illustration, but I had to stop because my eyes were burning.

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

w00t.

Great game man. I could [and did] play this for hours. if you decide to make a third..

- Better Enemy AI. They seem to get confused when it comes to jumping.
- Enemy Guns. The mob & beat attack style makes for a great slaughter but gets boring. Try and switch it up?
- Better Melee. If possible, some martial arts or something to take out multiple opponents with melee would be sweet.

Keep up the good work, and I have to thank you for this game, much fun.

3D Frogger 3D Frogger

Awesome

Frogger has never been this good.
and thats still one very irritating song, way too catchy.
Takes some getting used to, but most games do, so theres no problem there, despite what some of these slackers are saying. Keep up the good work.

fun with emo-core fun with emo-core

The zombie was the highlight

Thats pretty dumb. You could have given him a peacock haircut, or a tight emo sweatshirt or y'know.. something actually included in the emo stereotype. Get your sh!t straight before you try to make fun of it.

Magnetism Demo v. 0.25 Magnetism Demo v. 0.25

Awesome

Good game. Reminds me alot of The Incredible Machine. I dont quite understand the Password it gives you at the end.. am i supposed to play your other games or is the a whole 'nother set of levels besides the 25?

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

Don't forget- this is only a demo. I'll submit the final version monday. If you beat all 4 sets and put the passwords together, you have the password for the Magnetism Winners' Club at forums.glaielgames.com.

PS, for those that don't want to wait untill monday for the full version, head on over to www.glaielgames.com!